Dam horse

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hello,

After a while when riding a horse, I polymorth into the horse and move
around like it...
When I dies I go back to human but now I stay has a horse and cant dismount
or turn back to human form...

Any one got any suggestions on what to do ?

TIA

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Eat some hay?

"mustanfa" <mustanfa@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> After a while when riding a horse, I polymorth into the horse and move
> around like it...
> When I dies I go back to human but now I stay has a horse and cant
dismount
> or turn back to human form...
>
> Any one got any suggestions on what to do ?
>
> TIA

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

WOW, i've heard of a lot of bugs in this game but have never heard of this. I
would maybe try to relog is all i can think of. Good luck with that :) i'd love
to heal as a horse, rofl.

sab

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

ROFLMFAO
SAB
MAIN: Level 50 ML9 Perfecter Norse Healer - LGM AC
Twinks: 50 SB / 50 SM / 50 Warror / 50 BD / 50 Thane / 50 Skald
Server: Midgard / Merlin
"long live midgard"