Install CD-RW/DVD combo drive in Latitude D600

Just purchased my (used) D600 from my company and wish to replace CD
with Combo drive which I purchased off Ebay. Looking for instructions
-- can anyone point me in the right direction? Couldn't find on the
Dell web site -- but that's not unusual -- generally can't find
ANYTHING on their web site.

Best,
Lisa
3 answers Last reply
More about install combo drive latitude d600

    Try this. How hard did you look?
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/latd600/sm/upgrades.htm#999869

    "Lisa B." <lisa.berger@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Just purchased my (used) D600 from my company and wish to replace CD
    > with Combo drive which I purchased off Ebay. Looking for instructions
    > -- can anyone point me in the right direction? Couldn't find on the
    > Dell web site -- but that's not unusual -- generally can't find
    > ANYTHING on their web site.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
    >
    > Best,
    > Lisa

    Well, if it arrives you should be able to point it out urself. You only need
    to push the buttonon the right side of the CD-ROM-Drive and then pull it
    out.. the rest u know urself.

    Guess not hard enough!

    Saw that page, but didn't read far enough to know that "module" was CD.

    Thanks.

Dell Latitude CD-Rom Computers