Audio/Video Assist doesn't start

ZlataN

Hi

I've got a problem: The Audio/Video Assist doesn't start!
I've tried to reinstall the msn v7 beta... but the
problem is still the same.

PLEASE HELP

Thank you

Greetings Zlatan,

Could you be more specific about "doesn't start"? Are you just not able to connect or do the
options just not do anything when you click on them, or?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert