loop

Distinguished
May 23, 2001

hi!
I have some problem with newest versions of messenger.
When i want to connect to voice chat it sais asking for
permition and other person accept but in half minute it
disconnect byitself. We both have microphones and on yahoo
messenger it works great. And we both use wizard ant there
is no problems - everything works. So if you can help me
like if there is some problem with some dll or something
please help me cause we want to use voice and cam both on
msn if its possible.
On old version of messenger that comes with winxp it works
good but there is not good video :( We installed both beta
7.0 but before we had 6.3 or 6.2 and it dont work nowhere.
Thank you for your reply
Lp Loop

coldfire

maybe it is the connection you are on this means it will take quite a
long time to connect and it can time out all i can suggest doing is try
downloading another version of the beta (different site)

--
ColdfirE