MSN Messenger(BETA) at Windows start up

March 12, 2005 7:30:48 PM

Hi
How can I configurate MSN Messenger; SIGN IN, not to apear
on my desktop when i Start Windows XP.

Tks.

Jan
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 8:53:02 PM

go to the main msn messenger window and goto
tools--->Options--->General--->and uncheck "Autonmatically run Messenger when
I log on to Windows"

"Jan" wrote:

> Hi
> How can I configurate MSN Messenger; SIGN IN, not to apear
> on my desktop when i Start Windows XP.
>
> Tks.
>
> Jan

March 13, 2005 1:41:39 PM

Hallooooooo!!!!! On the first place you get blind is your eyes.

The problem is solved !!!!!

Regards out from the cold in Norway
Today: cloud fre sky, -16*C (aprox 3*F)

Jan