MSN Messenger(BETA) at Windows start up

Hi
How can I configurate MSN Messenger; SIGN IN, not to apear
on my desktop when i Start Windows XP.

Tks.

Jan
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger beta windows start

    go to the main msn messenger window and goto
    tools--->Options--->General--->and uncheck "Autonmatically run Messenger when
    I log on to Windows"

    "Jan" wrote:

    > Hi
    > How can I configurate MSN Messenger; SIGN IN, not to apear
    > on my desktop when i Start Windows XP.
    >
    > Tks.
    >
    > Jan

    Hallooooooo!!!!! On the first place you get blind is your eyes.

    The problem is solved !!!!!

    Regards out from the cold in Norway
    Today: cloud fre sky, -16*C (aprox 3*F)

    Jan

    "Jan" <fixomatic@c2i.net> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > How can I configurate MSN Messenger; SIGN IN, not to apear
    > on my desktop when i Start Windows XP.
    >
    > Tks.
    >
    > Jan

Desktops Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP