Restore Messenger/Hotmail contacts

I have a big problem, and more than likely I'm just screwed, butI ask for
help anyway.
Someone without my consent went into my email account and deleted my
contacts and went into my Messenger and deleted my contacts. Now I'm
wondering (more hoping) that Microsoft keeps a backup of all emails/contacts
and if so, if they could restore my contacts to ANY point, be it a day, or a
month. (note it itsn't this address)

Please if anyone has any idea, help me out

Greetings Stu,

I'm afraid it's not that simple. However, you can go into Messenger, click the Tools menu,
then Options, then Privacy tab and more than likely your Messenger contacts will still be
listed on the Allow/Blocked lists. Assuming so, just right-click on each contact and choose
Add to Contacts.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert