Looking for a shortcut to resend last sent text?

My company uses an SIP/LCS setup at work, and for some reason we often get "
The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" messages.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in Windows Messenger that populates the
text-to-send area with the most recent text you sent?

You must have Plus installed for doing so, it gives you an option to send a
quote.