Looking for a shortcut to resend last sent text?

My company uses an SIP/LCS setup at work, and for some reason we often get "
The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" messages.
Is there a keyboard shortcut in Windows Messenger that populates the
text-to-send area with the most recent text you sent?
1 answer Last reply
More about looking shortcut resend text

    You must have Plus installed for doing so, it gives you an option to send a
    quote.

    "Corjas" <Corjas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | My company uses an SIP/LCS setup at work, and for some reason we often get
    "
    | The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" messages.
    | Is there a keyboard shortcut in Windows Messenger that populates the
    | text-to-send area with the most recent text you sent?

Messenger Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP