window messenger profile

March 15, 2005 7:45:24 PM

my e-mail address is where my name should be. I can't
change it It won't let me in the field. That was 3 days
ago. I never got anything to verify my e-mail address.
help
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 11:39:27 PM

Greetings Diane,

You must verify your e-mail address in order to change your display name. If you've not
received the e-mail to verify your e-mail address, you can request another one from Passport
Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert