Messenger Plus!

I saw discussion here a few months ago regarding this Messenger add-on.

A new version has been released. Because of what I read here I decided to
give it a try on the hope it would solve my "presence detection" problem. I
have not determined that yet but I have been hooked on the added features.

Ver 3.50.124 can be downloaded from http://www.msgplus.net/download.php

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

Greetings Richard,

I really don't think Plus should affect that...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

>I saw discussion here a few months ago regarding this Messenger add-on.
>
> A new version has been released. Because of what I read here I decided to give it a try on
> the hope it would solve my "presence detection" problem. I have not determined that yet but
> I have been hooked on the added features.
>
> Ver 3.50.124 can be downloaded from http://www.msgplus.net/download.php
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

It didn't, but I am willing to try anything now.

My son in Ga. shuts down his computer and I still show him as on-line 4-5
hours later, until I log-off and log-on. Then he is gone.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)