Windows Messenger

How do I delete a blocked contact in windows messenger. I
I add to my contacts then delete it it goes back to the
blocked list. Running Messenger 4.72010

Greetings Russ,

You can right-click on contacts in the Privacy tab Block/Allow lists and choose Delete, but
this option will only be available if they remove you from their main contact list, otherwise
it will be grayed out.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert