Blocked contact

How do I delete a blocked contact in windows messenger. I I add to my
contacts then delete it it goes back to the blocked list. Running
Messenger 4.72010

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-Blocked-contact-ftopict346090.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1085895
6 answers Last reply
More about blocked contact

    Greetings,

    You can right-click on contacts in the Privacy tab Block/Allow lists and choose Delete, but
    this option will only be available if they remove you from their main contact lists.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jonathan Kay MVP" wrote:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > You can right-click on contacts in the Privacy tab Block/Allow
    > lists and choose Delete, but
    > this option will only be available if they remove you from
    > their main contact lists.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    > All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan
    > Kay.
    >
    > "russshoe" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message

    > > How do I delete a blocked contact in windows messenger. I I
    > add to my
    > > contacts then delete it it goes back to the blocked list.
    > Running
    > > Messenger 4.72010
    > >
    > > --
    > > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's request
    > standards
    > > Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-Blocked-contact-ftopict346090.html
    > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
    > abuse:
    > > http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1085895

    Thank you very much

    Russ,

    To remove a contact from your Blocked List, please open up Windows Messenger
    4.7 and select Tools > Options > Privacy. Once there, you should be seeing
    the contact's name under the Blocked List. Click on that name and click on
    the "Allow List" button on the left. This will transfer that contact to the
    Allow List.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Jabez Gan
    Give me a chance, Let me help you!

    "Jabez Gan" wrote:
    > Russ,
    >
    > To remove a contact from your Blocked List, please open up
    > Windows Messenger
    > 4.7 and select Tools > Options > Privacy. Once there, you
    > should be seeing
    > the contact's name under the Blocked List. Click on that name
    > and click on
    > the "Allow List" button on the left. This will transfer that
    > contact to the
    > Allow List.
    >
    > Hope this helps.
    >
    > --
    > Jabez Gan
    > Give me a chance, Let me help you!
    > http://www.blizhosting.com
    >

    > "russshoe" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message

    > > How do I delete a blocked contact in windows messenger. I I
    > add to my
    > > contacts then delete it it goes back to the blocked list.
    > Running
    > > Messenger 4.72010
    > >
    > > --
    > > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
    > > request
    > standards
    > > Topic URL:
    > > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Messenger-Blocked-contact-ftopict346090.html
    > > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
    > abuse:
    > > http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1085895

    I do that then delete it from the allowed and it goes right back to
    the blocked list

    "russshoe" wrote:
    > I do that then delete it from the allowed and it goes rihht
    > back to the blocked list

    I sam trying to get rid of the contact all together
  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    You're very welcome :)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "russshoe" <DoNotEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message