unable to access msn messanger

laura

I've been unable to access msn messenger for a little over a month. I haven't
changed anything on my computer, except update whenever prompted. Now
whwenecer I try to open it, a box saying there may be problems, would i like
to try later, cancell, or seek help? when I try the help button it tries to
open netscape, but that NEVER opens anything and takes FOREVER! I don't need
a new passport, password, or anything else, I'd like to know if anyone else
has encountered this & what did you do?

Make sure that in add/remove programs,windows components,the box is
un-checked for windows messenger,if not uncheck,restart computer,try
reopening msn messenger or/and reinstall it.