how can i chat on 2 msn messenger's

Hi there me and my friend both use msn messenger but when he logs out of his
and i log in on mine his friends still chat 2 him through mine, how can i
stop that from happening
hope to hear from someone soon and if someone could email me with an answer
my email address is steve_clarke10@hotmail.com

Greetings,

Firstly, you can use Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger 6.x+ at the same time with a
different account logged into both. Otherwise you'll need to use another client (like
Trillian -- http://www.trillian.cc) which can login to the .NET Messenger service separately
in addition to the Messenger client you already have.

However, you can also "patch" MSN Messenger so that it will run several times by using a
unsupported polygamy patch. You can find these on http://www.mess.be, look in their download
section (more specifically the 'MSN Messenger Addons, Bots, Tools & Tweaks ' section) for
'JnrzLoader', 'Nega Patch' and others which can help you with this.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"swindongiant" <swindongiant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there me and my friend both use msn messenger but when he logs out of his
> and i log in on mine his friends still chat 2 him through mine, how can i
> stop that from happening
> hope to hear from someone soon and if someone could email me with an answer
> my email address is steve_clarke10@hotmail.com

TRENDING THREADS