changing e-mail address

March 23, 2005 6:14:08 AM

Hi. I recently changed my internet service provider. When
Iam IMing, the person on the other sees my old e-mail
address and my new e-mail address says, that I am not
online. I have looked for an answer to my problem, but
have been unable to locate any information. If anyone out
there has an answer for me, I would appreciate hearing
from you.

Thanks,
Richard

More about : changing mail address

March 24, 2005 7:21:02 AM

Change your address to the new one via your user profile.

!