changing e-mail address

Hi. I recently changed my internet service provider. When
Iam IMing, the person on the other sees my old e-mail
address and my new e-mail address says, that I am not
online. I have looked for an answer to my problem, but
have been unable to locate any information. If anyone out
there has an answer for me, I would appreciate hearing
from you.

Thanks,
Richard
1 answer Last reply
More about changing mail address

    Change your address to the new one via your user profile.

    "Richard" wrote:

    > Hi. I recently changed my internet service provider. When
    > Iam IMing, the person on the other sees my old e-mail
    > address and my new e-mail address says, that I am not
    > online. I have looked for an answer to my problem, but
    > have been unable to locate any information. If anyone out
    > there has an answer for me, I would appreciate hearing
    > from you.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Richard

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP