E-mail verification

March 23, 2005 3:55:01 PM

I hadn't used my Messenger for a while and when I signed in it signed in ok
but it said my e-mail address needed verification. when I clicked on the pop
up screen inthe lower right corner to 'verify' it said check my inbox for
mymail@whatever.com. when i did check my mail nothing was there. Now I can't
find ANYWHERE on ANY Messenger help page anything about 'verifying' an e-mail
address. It's almost as if there is no such thing!?!!?

More about : mail verification

Anonymous
March 24, 2005 4:16:00 PM

Danny,

Please check your Spam/Bulk folder for emails from MSN (or passport.net).
Sometimes it might just end up in the Spam/Bulk folder.

FYI, the subject of that email should be: 'Please verify your Microsoft .NET
Passport e-mail address'

Copied from Help of Passport.net:

====
a.. If you do not verify your e-mail address within the period of time
specified in the message that appears when you sign in, you will no longer
be able to use your .NET Passport.
====

If you still do not receive any verification email, please contact
Passport.net : http://register.passport.com/contactus.srf?lc=1033

Hope this helps.

--
Jabez Gan