hi my children keep deleting their chat convos on msn. I am just wondering if
there is any way of saving them without them being able to delete them

Greetings,

Since they have to have write access for the logs to be saved anyway, no, I don't believe
there's anyway you can prevent this.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"-Shrimpy-" <-Shrimpy-@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hi my children keep deleting their chat convos on msn. I am just wondering if
> there is any way of saving them without them being able to delete them

I use a program called xpcspy pro works really wel for me
see www.x-pcsoft.com

"-Shrimpy-" <-Shrimpy-@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht