Crafting, buying stacks?

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi there, pretty newbie question.
I'm starting in Spellcraft / alchemy.
How do I buy more than 1 of any component at a time?
For example, I buy 1 Lo gem, is there a way Can buy a stack of them?

On Thu, 20 May 2004 02:44:46 GMT, "Agent909" <agent909@usa.net> wrote:

>Hi there, pretty newbie question.
>I'm starting in Spellcraft / alchemy.
>How do I buy more than 1 of any component at a time?
>For example, I buy 1 Lo gem, is there a way Can buy a stack of them?

There are two ways to do this.

You can highlight the item you wish to buy, then Shift-click on the
BUY button in the merchant window. This should bring up a small window
allowing you to set the amount you would like to purchase.
(Shift-clicking on the right or left arrow in this window increases or
decreases the quantity by ten.)

Another way is to click on the item in the merchant window, and while
it is on your cursor, type /mbuy ### where ### is the amount you
want to buy at the time.

What I'll do when just skilling is set up macros of the /mbuy command
for quantities of 25, 50, 100 etc. (or when spellcrafting, multiples
of 10 of each needed ingredient). Just make your macros with the
/macro command. For example,

/macro 100 /mbuy 100

The macro button will be on your cursor. Just place it on your
quickbar and when you're ready to buy something, just pick up your
item and click on the macro. Nice and easy.

Hope this helps.

Don
--
Caleth Level 50 Cleric
Rayvyn Level 50 Necromancer

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi,

If you have ToA, the merchant window now has a set of quantity arrows,
plus a button to have it remember the setting. Another thing to remember
is SC and Alc ingredients don't immediately stack up to the 200 you can do
in the other trades. That becomes important for figuring out how much can
fit into your inventory.