I got booted from messenger ...

jay

and then said check connectivity and could be problem
with the system. How can I check if there are problems
in my area?

Help I need my msn msgr lol

Greetings,

Yes the service went down earlier, but it should be [for the most part] back up now. See
here:
http://messenger.msn.com/status.aspx for the latest updates.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert