Nice maps for New Frontiers and the new battlegrounds

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

> http://www.morningstar.info/maps/frontiers.php

Is it just me, or does the 40-44 battleground look a teeny bit... um, how do
you say... Damp? hehehe

Wonder if they will introduce Submarine Warfare anytime soon - would make
boat-warfare (which I think is incoming) even more amusing!

"The SS-Alb-a-Zerg was Destroyed by the Middie Das Boot"

Dan

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Wow...I hadn't even noticed that. I haven't finished printing the maps.
(Such a slacker)

Magg