Nice maps for New Frontiers and the new battlegrounds

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Great maps....I've got some printing to do tonight

http://www.morningstar.info/maps/frontiers.php
2 answers Last reply
More about nice maps frontiers battlegrounds
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    > http://www.morningstar.info/maps/frontiers.php

    Is it just me, or does the 40-44 battleground look a teeny bit... um, how do
    you say... Damp? hehehe

    Wonder if they will introduce Submarine Warfare anytime soon - would make
    boat-warfare (which I think is incoming) even more amusing!

    "The SS-Alb-a-Zerg was Destroyed by the Middie Das Boot"

    Dan
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

    Wow...I hadn't even noticed that. I haven't finished printing the maps.
    (Such a slacker)

    Magg

    "Dan English" <dan.junk@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

    > > http://www.morningstar.info/maps/frontiers.php
    >
    > Is it just me, or does the 40-44 battleground look a teeny bit... um, how
    do
    > you say... Damp? hehehe
    >
    > Wonder if they will introduce Submarine Warfare anytime soon - would make
    > boat-warfare (which I think is incoming) even more amusing!
    >
    > "The SS-Alb-a-Zerg was Destroyed by the Middie Das Boot"
    >
    > Dan

Games Video Games