Windows Messenger E-Mail

I am currently running windows messenger but I cannot
access my e-mail . There is no notification of when i get
e-mails either. I have the latest version. Also under
alerts there is no option for e-mails. What do I do to
get e-mail for windows messenger.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows messenger mail

    Greetings Chris,

    Windows Messenger no longer supports this feature, you'll need to use MSN Messenger instead:
    http://messenger.msn.com
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Chris" <cg121_87@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am currently running windows messenger but I cannot
    > access my e-mail . There is no notification of when i get
    > e-mails either. I have the latest version. Also under
    > alerts there is no option for e-mails. What do I do to
    > get e-mail for windows messenger.

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP