Windows Messenger E-Mail

March 31, 2005 6:51:37 PM

I am currently running windows messenger but I cannot
access my e-mail . There is no notification of when i get
e-mails either. I have the latest version. Also under
alerts there is no option for e-mails. What do I do to
get e-mail for windows messenger.

More about : windows messenger mail

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:29:17 PM

Greetings Chris,

Windows Messenger no longer supports this feature, you'll need to use MSN Messenger instead:
http://messenger.msn.com
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!