dell payment

Does dell require you to pay first for an order before going ahead
with the production, if you pay by online banking?

steveo633 wrote:

> Does dell require you to pay first for an order before going ahead
> with the production, if you pay by online banking?

According to a recent post, production starts when the payment is posted.

Notan

steveo633 wrote:
> Does dell require you to pay first for an order before going ahead
> with the production, if you pay by online banking?

Actually, if you are paying by CC, as soon as they validate the credit
card they start production on the box.

Usually they are building on the same day that I order my PC. Then, it
ships and then they actually bill the CC.