MSN Msgr 6.20205 hardly ever uploads/sends files to other
XP version users, but can send to other users sometimes -
weird.

I can recieve files with no problem but when I try to
send a file, they do not recieve any confirmation to
accept the request so i end up cancelling or letting the
request time out. Have to load ICQ to send files or email
instead.

Running XP firewall with MSN msgr exception with SP2.
Any fixes?

Greetings,

The "fix" at this point is to wait for MSN Messenger 7 where they have supposedly "fixed"
this issue.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert