Hello all,

I recently upgraded to MSN Messenger Beta 7.0. I think ever since, I haven't
been able to see the Games list. It was always saying "Contacting
Service...". However, I can still receive invitations from my contacts and I
can still play games just fine. Now I am wondering if it could be problems
with my Norton Internet Security or anything. Anyone have any ideas how this
could be fixed?

Thanks,
Colleen

Hello Colleen, I had the same problem for quite some time.....try having your
msn opened up......have an open chat box with one of your
contacts.....disable your firewall......click on the games in the open chat
box you have......and enable your firewall.Hope it works for ya.......it
worked for me. cheerz
--
reef ;)