So Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

mako4

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
Hello community - I'm trying to delete this program which keeps popping up on my users site . It's a rundll box , It's not only annoying but from what I understand It could do some damage to my computer . I've gotten real close to getting rid of it but I'm getting stopped by yet another box . It is a "reg svr32" box which states among other things "to register a module you must provide a binary name" does anyone know what this is ?

mako4

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
I'm not sure damian86 . What I'm doing is going to RUN (windows key+R) typing in "cmd" , click OK . A command prompt window will open (black box with white typing) Into that box I type in "regsvr32/uF3scrctr.dll" then the keyboard "enter" button . Then restart the computer which should have been it . But instead , after I hit the "enter" button the above explained box appears and stops me dead .

mako4

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010

Thanks for replying bmathews . I did try both of the programs you recommended but it stops me in both cases . For example the top program there was no accessories to go a box would pop up saying windows couldn't find no accessories plus there was no nothing in the service box about dll . in step #5 there was no rusvdgpo to go to. The second one was about the same some things in the steps didn't exist , I tryed running regcure which I've tryed before it does nothing for you unless like so many others you buy the program . Could it be possible that these solutions are for older versions of windows and not for windows 7 which is what I'm running ??

Status
Not open for further replies.