Removing a messenger account?

April 5, 2005 8:01:47 PM

Hi,
I have and unwanted Windows Messenger person/account/? on
my computer how can I remove this
many thanks
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 3:27:02 AM

do you have xp???? as i only have the instructions for xp

"Prototypes99" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have and unwanted Windows Messenger person/account/? on
> my computer how can I remove this
> many thanks

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 11:56:31 AM

Greetings,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!