Removing a messenger account?

Hi,
I have and unwanted Windows Messenger person/account/? on
my computer how can I remove this
many thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about removing messenger account

    do you have xp???? as i only have the instructions for xp

    "Prototypes99" wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I have and unwanted Windows Messenger person/account/? on
    > my computer how can I remove this
    > many thanks

    Greetings,

    To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
    User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
    the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
    opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
    (Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
    screenshots on this procedure, see here:
    http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Prototypes99" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have and unwanted Windows Messenger person/account/? on
    > my computer how can I remove this
    > many thanks

Computers Messenger Microsoft Windows XP