video on windows 2000 client

Hi all,

do you know an add-on for Windows messenger 5.1, which allow users on
windows 2000 to make video calls ?

TIA,
Y.

--
Bon courage,

Yannick DUCERF
http://exchange.over-blog.com

Greetings,

Yep, you'll have to use Netmeeting.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Yannick DUCERF" <yducerf@nospam.yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> do you know an add-on for Windows messenger 5.1, which allow users on
> windows 2000 to make video calls ?
>
> TIA,
> Y.
>
> --
> Bon courage,
>
> Yannick DUCERF
> http://exchange.over-blog.com

Yes, but i'm using Live Communications server 2005 with sip communications,
and that i want to do, is to make a video call in the same tool..
is there an add-on to windows messenger or another free tool that allow
users to do that?
--
Bon courage,

Yannick DUCERF