Sign in with
Your question

please help me rank the quality of this mobo's!

Tags:
  • Motherboards
  • Computer
  • Product
Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
February 27, 2002 9:35:04 PM

hi guys!
im a computer retailer here in the philippines.in the effort of my company to serve the consumers better, i would like to ask you guys (especially the pro's) to rank the following motherboards according to their performance and general quality and reliability. before we used to dispose low quality mobo like JETWAY and TOMATO just to compete for the prices.but sadly many computer units were returned to us because of dead mobos, so we switched to the most reliable.currently we've been using the boards of ASUS, and ASUS alone...now we're kinda left-out already because of our high priced PC's...ofcourse because of the pricy mobo.im considering to variate my mobos, so i have here a list of mobos, please rank them as to performance and general quality and reliability: SOLTEK motherboards, WINSONIC motherboards, ELITE ECS motherboards, ABIT motherboards, DFI motherboards, REDFOX motherboards,EPOX motherboards, and OCTEK motherboards. I would also appreciate it if you would give some remarks/comments/suggestions on anything,especially if it could help my business. thanks!

additional info:the motherboards are inteded to be used for INTEL and AMD processors. THANKS!

More about : rank quality mobo

February 27, 2002 10:01:16 PM

I love both the Abit boards I've owned, and I've also heard good things about Epox. I wouldn't trust the others, unless Redfox and Octek are different names for motherboard companies we have here.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!
!