MSN Messenger 7.0 non Beta

Downloaded and installed. Does anyone know about the music feature? Does it
allow somone in conversation to listen to same music as you?

Yes, go to My Space to find out.

Greetings,

No, it simply shows you what they're listening to. If you click the link, it'll send you to
MSN Music (assuming you're in a locale that can do so, otherwise it'll just do a MSN Search)
where you can buy the track to listen to.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert