Verifying E-mail address

I need to verify my IM email address. I don't know how to
do it. I ust setup my Wndows Messenger and now next to my
name it says (e-mail address not verified. Please help
1 answer Last reply
More about verifying mail address

    Greetings,

    You will be receiving a verification e-mail to the Passport e-mail you registered, simply
    click on the verification link in this e-mail. Also, the e-mail is commonly detected as
    spam, so please check your "trash" or "spam" folders.

    If you've waited 48-hours and you still haven't received it, then you can request another one
    from Passport Services:
    http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "T- Loc" <threelegdawg@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >I need to verify my IM email address. I don't know how to
    > do it. I ust setup my Wndows Messenger and now next to my
    > name it says (e-mail address not verified. Please help

Messenger Email Microsoft Windows XP