Verifying E-mail address

April 7, 2005 11:38:04 AM

I need to verify my IM email address. I don't know how to
do it. I ust setup my Wndows Messenger and now next to my
name it says (e-mail address not verified. Please help

More about : verifying mail address

Anonymous
April 7, 2005 4:22:24 PM

Greetings,

You will be receiving a verification e-mail to the Passport e-mail you registered, simply
click on the verification link in this e-mail. Also, the e-mail is commonly detected as
spam, so please check your "trash" or "spam" folders.

If you've waited 48-hours and you still haven't received it, then you can request another one
from Passport Services:
http://register.passport.net/contactus.srf
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert