The new version, does not seem to want to do the video with earlier
versions!!! Is this true, or is it just me????

Joel

Hey Joel,

You're going to have to be specific about which Messenger and version's you're referring to.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> The new version, does not seem to want to do the video with earlier versions!!! Is this
> true, or is it just me????
>
> Joel

I'd like to be more specific:
I have 6.2 and have been working happily with
another party using 6.2 ......
Specifically, is it positive that if the other party
has upgraded to Version 7, that I will still be able
to videoconference, or must I upgrade to Version 7
also?

--
William B. Lurie

New means the 7.0 version. That is the latest version I know of.

Joel