New Version

The new version, does not seem to want to do the video with earlier
versions!!! Is this true, or is it just me????

Joel
3 answers Last reply
More about version

    Hey Joel,

    You're going to have to be specific about which Messenger and version's you're referring to.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > The new version, does not seem to want to do the video with earlier versions!!! Is this
    > true, or is it just me????
    >
    > Joel

    I'd like to be more specific:
    I have 6.2 and have been working happily with
    another party using 6.2 ......
    Specifically, is it positive that if the other party
    has upgraded to Version 7, that I will still be able
    to videoconference, or must I upgrade to Version 7
    also?

    --
    William B. Lurie

    New means the 7.0 version. That is the latest version I know of.

    Joel

    > Hey Joel,
    >
    > You're going to have to be specific about which Messenger and version's
    > you're referring to.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Joel Estes" <joel@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    >> The new version, does not seem to want to do the video with earlier
    >> versions!!! Is this true, or is it just me????
    >>
    >> Joel

Messenger Video Microsoft Windows XP