R6025 - pure virtual function call

April 7, 2005 11:25:03 PM

Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
error:
R6025 - pure virtual function call

I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0

is there a way to fix this problem?
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 3:42:32 AM

"R6025" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0fd201c53be2$2bb188b0$a401280a@phx.gbl>...
> Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
> error:
> R6025 - pure virtual function call
>
> I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0
>
> is there a way to fix this problem?

I have exactly the same problem.

One more thing :

I have installed Messenger Plus 3.50 and when it is activated, I don
not have the error anymore. But if if uninstall Msn Messenger Plus (or
even shutdown msgplus.exe process), then Msn Msessenger crash again on
exit with error R6025...

So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger Plus...
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 3:53:53 AM

>So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
Plus...
>.

never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer
April 8, 2005 2:02:38 PM

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
105f01c53c07$ba363700$a401280a@phx.gbl...

> >So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
> Plus...
> >.
> >
> never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer

Ok so its something else (I do not remember if the problem was there before
I installed Messenger Plus)

Any ideas ? Is there other people with this problem ?

O_Spring
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 7:54:28 PM

Hi,

Yes, it's a known bug. No resolution yet though.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"O_Spring" <ospring@mailfrance.com> wrote in message
> <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 105f01c53c07$ba363700$a401280a@phx.gbl...
>>

>> >So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
>> Plus...
>> >.
>> >
>> never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer
>
> Ok so its something else (I do not remember if the problem was there before
> I installed Messenger Plus)
>
> Any ideas ? Is there other people with this problem ?
>
> O_Spring

May 1, 2005 6:35:23 AM

*yeah i have the same problem too. After i turn off my MSN beta 7.0, the
message just popped up. I thought it has something to do with the JAVA
Jde that i've downloaded.*

--
elle
!