R6025 - pure virtual function call

Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
error:
R6025 - pure virtual function call

I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0

is there a way to fix this problem?
5 answers Last reply
More about r6025 pure virtual function call

    "R6025" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0fd201c53be2$2bb188b0$a401280a@phx.gbl>...
    > Every time I turn off MSN Messenger I get the following
    > error:
    > R6025 - pure virtual function call
    >
    > I have the final release of MSN Messenger 7.0
    >
    > is there a way to fix this problem?

    I have exactly the same problem.

    One more thing :

    I have installed Messenger Plus 3.50 and when it is activated, I don
    not have the error anymore. But if if uninstall Msn Messenger Plus (or
    even shutdown msgplus.exe process), then Msn Msessenger crash again on
    exit with error R6025...

    So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger Plus...

    >So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
    Plus...
    >.

    never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    105f01c53c07$ba363700$a401280a@phx.gbl...

    > >So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
    > Plus...
    > >.
    > >
    > never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer

    Ok so its something else (I do not remember if the problem was there before
    I installed Messenger Plus)

    Any ideas ? Is there other people with this problem ?

    O_Spring

    Hi,

    Yes, it's a known bug. No resolution yet though.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "O_Spring" <ospring@mailfrance.com> wrote in message
    > <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > 105f01c53c07$ba363700$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    >>

    >> >So maybe it is related to the installation of Messenger
    >> Plus...
    >> >.
    >> >
    >> never had Messenger Plus installed on my computer
    >
    > Ok so its something else (I do not remember if the problem was there before
    > I installed Messenger Plus)
    >
    > Any ideas ? Is there other people with this problem ?
    >
    > O_Spring

    *yeah i have the same problem too. After i turn off my MSN beta 7.0, the
    message just popped up. I thought it has something to do with the JAVA
    Jde that i've downloaded.*

    --
    elle

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP