Just downloaded and installed windows messenger 5.1 and now when I right
click on the icon in system tray and choose "my email inbox" it goes to my
outlook express inbox instead of my hotmail inbox (webpage). How to make it
go to hotmail again?

Greetings Francis,

This functionality has been removed from Windows Messenger for quite some time; you'll need
to use MSN Messenger if you want this functionality:
http://messenger.msn.com/download
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert