The moderation would be of the losest level, since news.ad..

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

The moderation would be of the losest level, since news.admin can
harbor a broad variety of discussions. (One could argue that this, in
itself is a problem, but I won't). I simply want to keep the
conversation civilized.

If no one else, I will volenteer to moderate. Note this is a call
for discussion. If there is sufficient interest, I'll call for votes.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

Moderation: the end of freedom.

--
Anthony Brant <adbrant@averu.net>
Minneapolis, Minnesota

<moderate_now@dakwala.com> wrote in message
> The moderation would be of the losest level, since news.admin can
> harbor a broad variety of discussions. (One could argue that this, in
> itself is a problem, but I won't). I simply want to keep the
> conversation civilized.
>
> If no one else, I will volenteer to moderate. Note this is a call
> for discussion. If there is sufficient interest, I'll call for votes.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

But my mother always said I should do everything in moderation. Who do you
expect me to believe???

"Anthony Brant" <adbrant@averu.net> wrote in message
> Moderation: the end of freedom.
>
> --
> Anthony Brant <adbrant@averu.net>
> Minneapolis, Minnesota
>

> "If no one else I will volenteer to moderate Note this is a callfor
> discussion If there is sufficient interest, I'll call for votes."
> <moderate_now@dakwala.com> wrote in message
> > The moderation would be of the losest level, since news.admin can
> > harbor a broad variety of discussions. (One could argue that this, in
> > itself is a problem, but I won't). I simply want to keep the
> > conversation civilized.
> >
> > If no one else, I will volenteer to moderate. Note this is a call
> > for discussion. If there is sufficient interest, I'll call for votes.

---
Update your PC at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com