R6025 - pure virtual function call

April 8, 2005 5:37:02 PM

It's a very strange error, everytime i turn off MSN messenger and it appears
but no effect on anything.(Runtime Error C:\Program Files\MSN
messenger\msnmsgr.exe)
it appear after i install the lastest MSN messenger 7.0.0777. Anyway, it is
not so serious because i seldom turn off MSN. but another problem is, each
time i turn off Outlook Express(6.00.2900.2180), a similar error appear but
the location is different, it is C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe - why
outlook associate with the messenger? i test to open the window
messenger(5.1.0609), the same error appear as the outlook one. i have spend a
lot of time to solve the problem but still no way to. hopefully, i can find a
solution here. thx...
PS. All of software mention before have been update. Window is updated to
lastest.
also pc-cillin2005 is installed
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 8:40:37 PM

Greetings,

The R6025 error is being dealt with, but you can stop the Outlook Express issue by closing
Outlook Express, then downloading and running the following .reg file:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/stopmessenge...
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

!