MSN Messenger: Block groups

Does anyone know if it is possible to block an entire group within msn
messenger (currently using the new v7 release)? eg. rather than having to
click on each name in the group to block them, is it possible to block a
whole group of contacts (eg. block 'friends' whilst at work, block
'colleagues' when at home).

If this is not possible, is there any way to suggest this feature to the
development team at microsoft?

Greetings,

At the moment thi functionality isn't available, and previously it was possible by using
Messenger Plus, but this functionality hasn't carried over to v7 (with Plus) either.

This has been on the suggestion list for ages.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert