When I installed the program at first it was working fine,
but then I restarted my computer and when I launch MSN
again the contact list doesn't display any text. The
contacts names don't show up and neither does mine. I
patched msn to remove the ads so that could've been it but
I backed up the files and it still doesn't work.

wrong newsgroup

--

D@nnyBoy
Have you tried posting your problems

"vovavziggy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I installed the program at first it was working fine,
> but then I restarted my computer and when I launch MSN
> again the contact list doesn't display any text. The
> contacts names don't show up and neither does mine. I
> patched msn to remove the ads so that could've been it but
> I backed up the files and it still doesn't work.

uhh, no its not?

Hi,

How so?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"D@annyBoy" <originaldannyboy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> wrong newsgroup
>
> --
>
> D@nnyBoy
> Have you tried posting your problems
> not related to MS AntiSpyware to
>

> "vovavziggy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> When I installed the program at first it was working fine,
>> but then I restarted my computer and when I launch MSN
>> again the contact list doesn't display any text. The
>> contacts names don't show up and neither does mine. I
>> patched msn to remove the ads so that could've been it but
>> I backed up the files and it still doesn't work.

Latest posts