Customized Emoticons

Hi Ppl...

Does somebody know where msn messenger stores customized emoticons ?

Tnx :)
2 answers Last reply
More about customized emoticons

    Greetings,

    They're stored in %appdata%\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\4-bit representation of your
    Passport\CustomEmoticons
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "SGr33n" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message news:yUi6e.763089$b5.34215873@news3.tin.it...
    > Hi Ppl...
    >
    > Does somebody know where msn messenger stores customized emoticons ?
    >
    > Tnx :)

    Tnx a lot :D

    They're in .dat but I tried to rename them in their original ext and it
    worked :)

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <msnewsreplies@jonathankay.com> ha scritto nel
    messaggio news:e58ZrniPFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > Greetings,
    >
    > They're stored in %appdata%\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\4-bit representation
    > of your Passport\CustomEmoticons
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "SGr33n" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi Ppl...
    >>
    >> Does somebody know where msn messenger stores customized emoticons ?
    >>
    >> Tnx :)

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP