Customized Emoticons

Hi Ppl...

Does somebody know where msn messenger stores customized emoticons ?

Tnx :)

Greetings,

They're stored in %appdata%\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\4-bit representation of your
Passport\CustomEmoticons
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"SGr33n" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message news:yUi6e.763089$b5.34215873@news3.tin.it...
> Hi Ppl...
>
> Does somebody know where msn messenger stores customized emoticons ?
>
> Tnx :)

Tnx a lot :D

They're in .dat but I tried to rename them in their original ext and it
worked :)

messaggio news:e58ZrniPFHA.904@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...