Abit Windows flash utility

FatBurger

Illustrious
Email me if you want it. jwfatburger@attbi.com
I don't know if anyone else has this, but it's hard to find.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>
Don't step in the sarcasm!

G

I saw one on a site a week or so ago, but didn't download because it said it was "extremely BETA" or something like that... it kinda scared me off. I'd rather not fry my pretty new board, ya know? Is this one beta, or have you had any trouble with it?

FatBurger

Illustrious
I've used it on my KT7a-RAID and TH7II-RAID with no problems.

Umm...it flashes the BIOS from Windows.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

reptilej

Distinguished
May 3, 2001
what raid do you run fatburger. and how big of a difference do you see in the performance, was it worth it?

repeat after me, we are all individuals!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Right now my RAID is running slower than a single drive should be. I'm not quite sure why (I've only tested the speed once, maybe it was just a fluke error), but I've been concentrating on overclocking, I'll make sure about my drives later.