Which newsgroup is best?

peter

I notice posts here regarding MSN Messneger. A while back someone suggested
that this was the wrong group and (I assume they meant) that we should use
So which one?

--
Peter
Toronto, Canada

Greetings Peter,

Either is acceptable. To break down the group name, this is the Microsoft Public group for
Windows XP Messenger clients-- aka Windows Messenger or MSN Messenger.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"Peter" <r2d2 AT cesmail DOT net (adjust accordingly)> wrote in message
>I notice posts here regarding MSN Messneger. A while back someone suggested that this was
>the wrong group and (I assume they meant) that we should use
> So which one?
>
> --
> Peter
> Toronto, Canada
> XP Home SP2
> P4 dual HT @ 3.0ghz, 1.0gb RAM, 160gb HD

peter

Thanks.

--
> Greetings Peter,
>
> Either is acceptable. To break down the group name, this is the Microsoft
> Public group for Windows XP Messenger clients-- aka Windows Messenger or
> MSN Messenger.
> Jonathan Kay
> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
> Associate Expert
>
> "Peter" <r2d2 AT cesmail DOT net (adjust accordingly)> wrote in message
>>I notice posts here regarding MSN Messneger. A while back someone
>>suggested that this was the wrong group and (I assume they meant) that we
>>should use news:microsoft.public.msn.messenger
>> So which one?
>>
>> --
>> Peter
>> Toronto, Canada