SOYO Dragon+

I am about to buy a SOYO Dragon+ mobo any recomendations would be appreciated.

The problem is always with the last thing you check ... so start there first.
6 answers Last reply
More about soyo dragon
  1. Sup, I checked one out at monarchcomputer.com and it says that it suports up to 3gig of ram...but the tech note says it only support 1 gig...Just telling ya there might be some problems.

My computer is slower than molasses.
  2. Thanks for the heads-up, the soyo web site says that it does indeed support 3Gb, but we will see...
    http://www.soyousa.com/syk7vdragonp.html

The problem is always with the last thing you check ... so start there first.
  3. i too am about to buy one, maybe, have you changed your mind for any reason?

i went to the tomshardware forums and all i got was this lousy signature.
  4. I got a Dragon Plus 3 weeks ago and it is soooo sweet. This thing comes with some pretty nifty extras like the onboard network connections, extra audio optical connectors for the onboard 6-channel sound module, capability of 6 USB connectors.

Well I'm sure you've seen THG's reviews. I bought this baby based on the reviews here and elsewhere. So far, I'm extremely happy with it.
  5. I ordered mine from newegg the other day can't wait to set it up with my retail 1900+ any body with and pointers out there feel free to throw them in.

My signature really sucks.
  6. Dennis have you had any sound problems with yours? Saw a post from another guy that said he couldn't get his sound working. Also did you have to update your Bios. I ust purchased one at a show and i'm in the process of putting the new system together
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards Soyo