broken brandning and missing tabs in WM 5.1

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Having an issue with custom branding and missing tabs after upgraded from WM
5.0 to 5.1. After the upgrade, the branding and tabs did work for some time
them just disappeared. This is an internal only setup, running LCS 2005;
users running XP/sp2.

I have not been able to find anything online about this sort of behavior and
am wondering if it's due to LCS 2005, a bug in 5.1 or other windows securty
patch recently installed. I have verified that the "Don't download any tabs
to my computer" option under Tools > Options > Privacy is not checked.
According to the documentation I can find, the branding and custom tab
registry information has not changed from 5.0 to 5.1.

Any ideas on the cause or how to correct the "case of the missing tabs"?

Thanks.

TW

Distinguished
May 1, 2004