Constantantly signing out

My windows Messenger constatly signs out after about 5 minutes and I have to
sign in again. I am using my hotmail email address as my sign in ID. Any
ideas why? Started happening about 3 months ago and is getting very annoying.

"frustated" <frustated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

> My windows Messenger constatly signs out after about 5 minutes and I have to
> sign in again. I am using my hotmail email address as my sign in ID. Any
> ideas why? Started happening about 3 months ago and is getting very annoying.

I have a similar problem; so far no-one's shed any light on it. After signing out it will usually
sign back in again immediately, resulting in my status changing from Away to Online and then my
contacts wondering why I don't respond, if I'm in fact away from the PC. Sometimes however it won't
even tell me I've signed out: the contact list remains as it was, but if I go to change my status
it'll tell me it's unable to do so, refresh the display and it turns out I'm offline!

Andrew

Ours is also signing out every 5 minutes but also after 1 hour smts? What can
we do. It is really frustrating
--
Arjen