extend a power of AP's transmitter

Hi!
Is there a solution to extend a power of transmitter of Access Points:
Planet WAP 1965 or D-Link DWL 900AP+ (Revision C)?
Regards
-Maciek

domanicuz <qbznavdhf_AVR_FCNZHW@gyra.cy> wrote in

> Is there a solution to extend a power of transmitter of Access
> Points: Planet WAP 1965 or D-Link DWL 900AP+ (Revision C)?

If you are looking for increased power for the DWL-900AP+ using
modified firmware, look here:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~mlampie/PowerHackDWL-900+.html>

Or you could just try a higher gain antenna.

Or if you want extended area coverage (rather than long range) then
I'm currently using two DWL-900AP+s back-to-back, one configured as a
wireless client, one as an access point, connected by a crossover
cable. Same SSID, different channel on each. Works well - a great
improvement on Repeater mode.

Hope this helps

--

Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.

> If you are looking for increased power for the DWL-900AP+ using
> modified firmware, look here:
> <http://home.earthlink.net/~mlampie/PowerHackDWL-900+.html>

THANKS A LOT!

> Or you could just try a higher gain antenna.

I have a higher gain antenna (22dBi)

> Or if you want extended area coverage (rather than long range) then
> I'm currently using two DWL-900AP+s back-to-back, one configured as a
> wireless client, one as an access point, connected by a crossover
> cable. Same SSID, different channel on each. Works well - a great
> improvement on Repeater mode.

Ok, but my DWL-900+ (rev C2) don't works well as Access Point Client
with Planet WAP 1965 in AP mode.

Thank you again!
-Maciek