"Start Voice Conversation" - missing

Hi All,

I installed windows Messnger 5.1 on windows 2000 proffesional and I don't
have the option to "Start a Video Conversation"
Is this feature depend on the OS (require XP)?
Where is the location of the Windows Messenger definition on the registray
in Windows 2000? (on XP I found it under:
HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Messenger\Client)

Thanks in Advanced!

Nir B

Greetings,

The video conversation functionality is limited to XP only in Windows Messenger.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Nir B" <nir@icomverse.com> wrote in message news:uFE5H8CQFHA.128@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
>
> I installed windows Messnger 5.1 on windows 2000 proffesional and I don't have the option
> to "Start a Video Conversation"
> Is this feature depend on the OS (require XP)?
> Where is the location of the Windows Messenger definition on the registray in Windows 2000?
> (on XP I found it under: HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Messenger\Client)
>
> Thanks in Advanced!
>

> Nir B

10X :)