Black preview screen in MSN with webcam sharing

I have MSN 7. When using web cam, my picture is black, my contact is unable
to see me either. I can see them however. Same as MSN 6 aswell. Is it
software? Philips Toucam but understand affects others. Anyone supply a fix?
--
Pstpstheycharlie
1 answer Last reply

    I am happy it isnt just me. My friend and I were talking for two days on
    the new 7 and all was okay. Then all of a sudden today, the exact same thing
    you described. He could see me but I couldnt see - his picture was black.
    It's like the webcam can't load. No audio on his side either. It all
    worked great on 6.2 though. It must be a bug. on the new version?

    Janet

    "Pstpstheycharlie" <Pstpstheycharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:6BDD96A6-28AC-41C5-AE82-B04B3A3346AB@microsoft.com...
    > I have MSN 7. When using web cam, my picture is black, my contact is
    unable
    > to see me either. I can see them however. Same as MSN 6 aswell. Is it
    > software? Philips Toucam but understand affects others. Anyone supply a
    fix?
    > --
    > Pstpstheycharlie

MSN Webcams Windows XP