Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Black preview screen in MSN with webcam sharing

Tags:
  • MSN
  • Webcams
  • Windows XP
April 14, 2005 5:44:03 PM

I have MSN 7. When using web cam, my picture is black, my contact is unable
to see me either. I can see them however. Same as MSN 6 aswell. Is it
software? Philips Toucam but understand affects others. Anyone supply a fix?
--
Pstpstheycharlie

More about : black preview screen msn webcam sharing

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 9:59:06 PM

I am happy it isnt just me. My friend and I were talking for two days on
the new 7 and all was okay. Then all of a sudden today, the exact same thing
you described. He could see me but I couldnt see - his picture was black.
It's like the webcam can't load. No audio on his side either. It all
worked great on 6.2 though. It must be a bug. on the new version?

Janet

"Pstpstheycharlie" <Pstpstheycharlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:6BDD96A6-28AC-41C5-AE82-B04B3A3346AB@microsoft.com...