autoreply feature in my messenger

Hi,

I need some autoreply feature in my messenger. I want to inform to every
caller some information - if I'm not at home. Is there such a feature and
how please?

Thanks

Gim

Greetings Gim,

MSN Messenger 7 lets you put information in your "Personal Status Message" but of course your
contacts will need MSN Messenger 7 to see it:
http://messenger.msn.com/Download

For an exact "reply" feature, Messenger Plus (http://www.msgplus.net) has this function.
When you set yourself to "Away" with Plus, it will allow you to set something to tell your
contacts when they try messaging you. Take note that if you do try this option, be sure to
read through the installer, as if you do not wish to install the sponsor program (ie.
advertising) that goes along with Plus!, be sure *not* to chose that option during the
installation.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Gim" <igim@ww.mani.com> wrote in message news:eQaLmrcQFHA.2736@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> I need some autoreply feature in my messenger. I want to inform to every
> caller some information - if I'm not at home. Is there such a feature and
> how please?
>
> Thanks
>
> Gim

Thanks Mr. Kay,
I have more 2 questions:

1. Can any of these has also some filtering options - for instance to
reflect may absence to some contacts while to reply some other text to other
according to the filter?
2. I know that the usual way to contact is by means of the email address.
Are there any other ways - like "user name" in the server or somthing else?

Thanks again

Gim