BitPim?

carole

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2003

I have entered data in my calendar via BitPim. Mainly birthdays. I enter
the information....click on "yearly" for it to repeat every year and save
and close. It does not enter it on the calendar for the next years???? Am
I doing something wrong or is it the program. I am using version 0.7-test6.
Thanks,
--
Carole
chboise at yahoo dot com

chboise@yahoo.snoopy.com
to email remove snoopy

Don't know what phone you have - I have the LG VX4400.
I entered a birthday into my calendar and the phone started reminding at
12:01 AM.
Could not figure out what the sound was till I noticed the phone was
flashing!

"Carole" <ckhelmig@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I have entered data in my calendar via BitPim. Mainly birthdays. I enter
> the information....click on "yearly" for it to repeat every year and save
> and close. It does not enter it on the calendar for the next years????
Am
> I doing something wrong or is it the program. I am using version
0.7-test6.
> Thanks,
> --
> Carole
> chboise at yahoo dot com
>
> chboise@yahoo.snoopy.com
> to email remove snoopy

---
This E-Mail Is Virus Free.

Some time around Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:55:55 GMT (give or take a month), someone who says they are
named "Carole" <ckhelmig@earthlink.net> fired up the tubes on the teletype and rambled on about:

>I have entered data in my calendar via BitPim. Mainly birthdays. I enter
>the information....click on "yearly" for it to repeat every year and save
>and close. It does not enter it on the calendar for the next years???? Am
>I doing something wrong or is it the program. I am using version 0.7-test6.
>Thanks,

I have noticed that the yearly thing doesn't work with Bitpim.

-W