MSN Messenger V7 = Crash fest.. Please help!

Okay, I've been using MSN Messenger since around day 1. I went and tried
beta 7 and it crashed on me constantly. So I did a system restore back to
6.x and everything was fine in the world again. When they finally released
7.0 I said cool, got it, and the exact same problems exist.
If I click on e-mail -- CRASH
If I click on any tab on the left-hand side -- CRASH
If I do just about ANYTHING besides simple chatting (And now, even simple
chatting is crashing from time to time) -- CRASH

I have no idea when I installed 7.0, so system restore is out of the
question. But I also don't want that. 7.0 SEEMS like it should be nice....I
would like to be bale to use it.

HELP :)
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger crash fest help

    Define crash!

    The program shuts down or the machine reboots.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    "Frumpy Jones" <FrumpyJones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Okay, I've been using MSN Messenger since around day 1. I went and tried
    > beta 7 and it crashed on me constantly. So I did a system restore back to
    > 6.x and everything was fine in the world again. When they finally
    > released
    > 7.0 I said cool, got it, and the exact same problems exist.
    > If I click on e-mail -- CRASH
    > If I click on any tab on the left-hand side -- CRASH
    > If I do just about ANYTHING besides simple chatting (And now, even simple
    > chatting is crashing from time to time) -- CRASH
    >
    > I have no idea when I installed 7.0, so system restore is out of the
    > question. But I also don't want that. 7.0 SEEMS like it should be
    > nice....I
    > would like to be bale to use it.
    >
    > HELP :)

    > Define crash!

    The program shuts down.. I've sent every error report to Microsoft.

Crash MSN Messenger System Restore Windows XP