urgent : Can I retreive a sent email ?

April 16, 2005 2:36:49 PM

I need urgent help.
I mistakenly sent an e-mail to a wrong person from a g-mail account to
a yahoo e-mail address.
How can I retreive it or get it back.
How can I stop the recepient from getting it?
Pls. reply urgently.
Thank you,
Tina

More about : urgent retreive email

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 2:04:16 AM

You can't. Once sent - it is gone. You would be surprised at some messages
that get posted in news groups; messages that are obviously intended to be
private and sent somewhere else (-:

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

<tinaspeilberg1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I need urgent help.
> I mistakenly sent an e-mail to a wrong person from a g-mail account to
> a yahoo e-mail address.
> How can I retreive it or get it back.
> How can I stop the recepient from getting it?
> Pls. reply urgently.
> Thank you,
> Tina

Anonymous
April 17, 2005 7:10:11 PM

> You can't. Once sent - it is gone. You would be surprised at some messages that get posted
> in news groups; messages that are obviously intended to be private and sent somewhere else
> (-:

Ugh, don't remind me :)
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert