urgent : Can I retreive a sent email ?

I need urgent help.
I mistakenly sent an e-mail to a wrong person from a g-mail account to
a yahoo e-mail address.
How can I retreive it or get it back.
How can I stop the recepient from getting it?
Pls. reply urgently.
Thank you,
Tina
2 answers Last reply
More about urgent retreive email

    You can't. Once sent - it is gone. You would be surprised at some messages
    that get posted in news groups; messages that are obviously intended to be
    private and sent somewhere else (-:

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :-)

    <tinaspeilberg1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I need urgent help.
    > I mistakenly sent an e-mail to a wrong person from a g-mail account to
    > a yahoo e-mail address.
    > How can I retreive it or get it back.
    > How can I stop the recepient from getting it?
    > Pls. reply urgently.
    > Thank you,
    > Tina

    > You can't. Once sent - it is gone. You would be surprised at some messages that get posted
    > in news groups; messages that are obviously intended to be private and sent somewhere else
    > (-:

    Ugh, don't remind me :)
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert