Do MSN messenger or Windows MEssenger use dierectx?

Do MSN messenger or Windows MEssenger use dierectx? if positive from which
version?

Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger windows messenger dierectx

    Greetings Gim,

    They use DirectShow (and DirectPlay) functions part of DirectX. DX8 or 9 are fine.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Gim" <igim@ww.mani.com> wrote in message news:%23ucmJMsQFHA.3140@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > Do MSN messenger or Windows MEssenger use dierectx? if positive from which
    > version?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP